March 3, 2016
Final version due:
March 7, 2016 - Closed!
May 7-8, 2016
The MISC 2016 symposium programme is available! (open)
- The MISC 2016 proceedings are visible on the Springer Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems series (LNNS) Website! The eBook version will be available soon! (visit)
- List of accepted papers:
- Session: Algorithms and
Complexity (8 papers)
- Session: Information and
Intelligent Systems (4 papers)
- Session: Networking and Cloud
Computing (7 papers)
- Session: Sorftware Engineering
and Formal Methods (4 papers)
[March 7, 2016] Registration is closed!
- Registration information is available.
MISC 2016 proceedings will be published in the just
launching new Springer proceedings books series
Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (LNNS):
Best papers can be extended for publication in a special
issue of The Journal of
Parallel and Distributed
Computing (Elsevier): More details.
- [January 18, 2016]
Last Call for Papers of MISC 2016: open.
Paper submissions should be 16 pages
maximum in Springer LNCS format. (More
February 7, 2016 is a firm deadline for
- Printer-friendly version of the Call for Papers (A2
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer
- We have a third keynote speaker,
Dr Mathieu Roche.
- Stay tuned, follow us on
- [November 30, 2015] The Call for
Papers of MISC 2016 symposium is updated: open.
After the success of the previous editions of MISC symposium (MISC 2010, MISC 2012, MISC 2014), the MISC laboratory at University of Constantine 2 - Abdelhamid Mehri organizes the fourth edition of this symposium (MISC 2016) from 7 to 8, May 2016 in Constantine 2 University, Algeria.
This symposium is intended as a tradition offering open forum and meeting space for researchers working in the field of complex systems science. This edition proposes two tracks: Software Engineering and Distributed Systems and Softcomputing.
1. Software Engineering and Distributed Systems
- Requirements elicitation and specification
- Software and systems integration
- Software testing and maintenance
- Model-driven engineering
- Software and systems quality
- Software and information security
- Service-oriented software engineering
- Integration of formal methods into software engineering
- Model transformation
- Distributed architectures
- Cloud applications and Big Data
- Mobile technologies and applications
- Ambient intelligence and digital ecosystems
- Agents and multi-agent systems
- Communication networks and protocols
- Emergent systems
- Artificial life
- Membrane computing
- Computing with words
- Hybrid approaches
- Quantum computing
- Web intelligence
- Business information systems
- Knowledge management
- Pattern recognition
- Traffic and transportation system
- Text Mining
- Data Mining
- Computer vision
Partners and sponsors
Numidia Travel Services
Hotel El Khayem