Instructions for Authors
Authors are invited to submit a full paper by February 7th, 2016 (firm deadline). Paper submissions should be 16 pages maximum in Springer LNCS format (including text, figures, references and appendices). LNCS templates (for LaTeX and MS Word) and formatting instructions can be found here.
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered for publication elsewhere. Submissions will undergo a rigorous review process handled by the Program Committee. Papers must be written in English.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer in the just launching new Springer proceedings books series Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (LNNS): More details.
Best selected papers will be invited to be extended and considered for publication in several issues published in renowned journals: (more details)
- International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), ISSN: 2088-8708, a SCOPUS indexed Journal (Website)
- International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics (IJIEI), ISSN online: 1758-8723, ISSN print: 1758-8715, Inderscience Publishers (Website)
- International Journal of Metaheuristics (IJM), ISSN online: 1755-2184, ISSN print: 1755-2176, Inderscience Publishers (Website)
- International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics (IJCVR), ISSN online: 1752-914X ISSN print: 1752-9131, Inderscience Publishers (Website)
- Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, ISSN: 0743-7315, Elsevier (Website)
Only electronic submissions in PDF format through the EasyChair submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=misc2016 will be considered.